PureVoice offers vocal training for all styles, genres and skills. Tamara has been coaching vocalists for 20 years and has worked with many awarding winning Artists. She works with beginners, Worship leaders and back-up singers, Singer-Songwriters, Musical Theatre Performers and Performing Artsits. Her goal is help each student to use thier authentic voice and talents by creating personalized strategies and techniques in order to reach thier goals and potential. The purpose is to help every student to
"learn to love your voice".
What’s new in 2018-19?
1. The schedule is set up in semesters
2. Singer-Songwriter Privates
3. A Group workshop in the Spring Semester
4. A new coffee shop concerts
5. A new location!!!
1. Private and Semi-Private lessons
2. Kids Group lessons
3. Singer- Songwriter Privates
4. Worship Team Retreat and Workshops
5. Group Workshops
6. Individual Vocal Tune-ups
7. Remote/ Digital Vocal Lessons
8. Ideas or Suggestions? Let me know! I am willing to be creative:)
When and How much?
Fall: Sept 7- Dec 17
Winter: Jan 7- April 22
Spring: May 6- June 17
Fall and Winter Semester Rates:
Bi-weekly Privates @ $200.00
Weekly Privates @ $400.00
Spring Semester Rates:
Group Classes( Min 6)
6 weeks of 2 hour Classes @ $150.00/each
$30.00 per 1/2 hour
$55.00 oer hour
****Worship Retreats and Wokshops****:
Please contact Tamara @ firstname.lastname@example.org